I was over her

Should I smile because you're my friend, or cry because that's all you'll ever be? I wish I was a little kid again because skinned knees are easier to heal then broken hearts. I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one morning and not miss her anymore. I'll finally understand that when she broke my heart it was for a reason, one I just don't understand yet, but when I do I'll know that she messed up and not me. I'm scared to fall in love, afraid to love so fast. Because every time I fall in love, it seems to never last.


  • If I had never met you, I wouldn't like you.
  • If I had never liked you, I would have never love you.
  • If I have never loved you, I'd never miss you.

But I did, I do and I will.

  • When I met you, I was afraid to like you.
  • When I liked you, I was afraid to love you.
  • When I loved you, I was afraid to lose you.

And now, that I lost you, I wish I never met you.

It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.Well, growing up bites. Not all kisses are magic, and most girls don't live up to your expectations. But, there are times when even love, romance, relationships. It all fits together perfectly and it's incredible, and it's those moments.

I was over her, I promise, but then she looked at me and smiled, and I fell in love with her all over again. I could fill a thousands pages telling how I felt and still you would never understand. So now I leave without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.Just once I want to fall in love and not have it hurt so bad in the end.

Memories are what you have, when you've lost everything else. Dreams are what you have, when you forget the memories. And bliss is what you have when you give up both.I'm hurting so bad inside, I wish you could see. I'm struggling to be someone that isn't even close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment