Regret

Really full of regrets right now. Why I've been so stupid all these time holding up till' now and the pain is much more deeper , only if I've told you this earlier , the pain might be lesson. I know that apologizing now is useless because I used to take all the blames and after thinking back on what I did , it just a totally of silliness. Now you just seems to be nothing but that makes me more worry about you. Not to beg for sympathy , but I will just keep on thinking and finishing the puzzle behalf on what's in your mind right now.



Or maybe I shouldn't have pop this silly topic out? After laying down on the sofa for a day and keep on thinking. Maybe I should just let this go and give myself a break. I don't know what I've been doing for the whole day , I was just laying down on the sofa , staring at my laptop , refreshing Facebook , moody-chatting , refreshing desktop and walk around the house but just have no idea what I'm waiting for.



Thanks for those who had chat with me today and sorry if I'm being such a boring person today.

No comments:

Post a Comment