Sad Or Happy?



There's another lonely and silent night. Tonight I'm confuse because I don't know why do I feel sad even you forgived me. Last time I always hope that you'll accept my apology. And now I finally got it. But it seems like I'm still upset without any reason. I always tot the reason I sad was just because of you but it doesn't. Although I'm still sad, I'm also happy to be friend back with you. But now I'm totally downed. I feel like a strange feeling is haunting me all the time.


I really can't find out the reason but i guess i really fall for someone. I don't know why I so care about her. I went to her profile everyday all of a sudden. But it seems like she doesn't fall for me. Every of her sentence end up with a smiley. I know she doesn't mean it. It was a sarcasm afterall.
I hope that this feeling won't appear in the middle of the night again for the others day.

No comments:

Post a Comment