Feel regret...

Oh god...
This is the 2nd time that i heard from her...
she asked mi that can i be her bf...
The 1st time was last month i think...
I dint say anithing den she say i reject her...LOL?
Tdy she asked me the same question...
but b4 she asked me that she oso hav asked me a question..
Which is , she asked me do i luv her friend...
she asked me to choose from 1-10...
And i hav ntg to do so i joke to her and i say "10"
Oh god.!!!
I think i'll regret for saying that word.!!!
After i say the answer , she asked me can i be her bf...
LOL !
i say , "ummhh...."
den she say , "I noe ur answer is 'NO'
OMG !
I havent answer oso !!
I'm juz gonna say 'YES' la !!!!
She say that i hav say '10' for her friend juz now..
-.-?
now reli feel regret d for saying that '10' OMFG
Hope tmr she'll forgot...
All i want to is u must be happi everyday even u're nt my gf...
Don't Worry , Be Happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment