New House

For ur information , i m now living at my cousin hse....
I think u guyz dunno my *background* somehow u shuld noe a little bit
(lol like force u guyz to noe)zzz....
I actually stay with my mother and my sister at a rented hse....
den last year,the owner wan took back the hse...
So,we temporaly stay at my cousin d hse....
btw now my mom found 1 rented hse agn =3=
she say that we will b moving to our new hse on 2nd of May(Monday)...
Early in the morning(2nd of May),i wake up coz nid hlp my mum move *those thing*
to my new hse....
Den we move those thing lor...
bla bla bla...
den move all edi we take a rest at my new hse ^^...
Tired for moving those thing =3=
hehehe..actually i oni take those light things oni =3=
my mom oni take those heavy d ><...
I hav no energy coz no eat breakfast ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment