The Nightmare~

Yesterday night...
When i gonna slp , i saw a person standing infront of the toilet...
Den i go to the toilet lo...
When i getting nearer the person suddenly
DISSAPEAR!!!
OMFG....
I m getting scared...
I quickly ran back to my room...
Den i quickly closed my eye's lo....
After a while....
I felt uncomfortable...
Den i open my eye's lo...'
Suddenly i saw the person agn...
OMG...
i wanna go to the toilet and c what happening...
But i scare juz now the incident will happen agn....
So i keep forcing myself to closed my eye's...
But i cant tahan jor so i go out and go nearer to the toilet...
Itz reli happen...
Dissapear agn!!!
OMFG...
bcoz of that day...
i didn't go to toilet when midnight....
I veri scare that the person is a GHOST...
I hope u all beliv that i teeling the truth...
I m joking ^^...
To all who reli beliv ty a lot lo...
But itz fake =.='l|...
sry coz waste ur time read this....

No comments:

Post a Comment